Filtration Medium: PP Non-woven Fabric Filtration Membrane
Inner and Outer Skeleton Material：polypropylene
Length of Cartridge： 5/10/20/30/40/50/60/70 inch
Sealing material of Filter Cartridge: fluorine rubber, nitrile, EPDM, silicone rubber
Pleats of Filter Cartridge：105--110PH Range： 1-1260℃
General Use Temperature：80℃
Polypropylene thread + stainless steel framework：≤80℃
Absorbent cotton thread+stainless steel skeleton：≤120℃
Flow of filter Cartridge：0. 5-1T/H
Shape of Bottom：sharp bottom, round bottom, arc bottom, flat bottom
Thepleated filter cartridge has a wide range of chemical compatibility. The utility model has the advantages of high filtering effect, small filter cartridge volume, large filtering area, long service life, high filtering precision. The pleated filter cartridge can effectively remove impurities such as microorganisms, bacteria, suspended substances, silt and the like in the liquid.
Fabrication Process: Pleated filter cartridge is made of three to five layers of filter layer folding, the material mainly includes non-woven cloth, filter membrane.It is sparse on the outside and dense on the inside.
The frame of the filter cartridge is made of pure PP material by injection molding. The interface at one end of the filter element is connected with the skeleton through hot melt. It has excellent airtightness and chemical compatibility.
1. Paints & lacquer industry
3. Pharmaceutical industry
6. Beer, wine & spirit industry
7. Electronics industry
Guangzhou Xincheng New Materials Co., Limited, founded in 2012, located adjacent to Zhengguo Town, Zengcheng,Guangzhou,is a high-technolgical enterprise in the field of purification and related construction and decoration. Xincheng is composed of a color steel sandwich panel factory, a prefabricated container house factory and an air filter factory, equipmed with 3 automatic sandwich panel production lines, two high efficiency air filter production lines and other auxiliary production and inspection equipment. Adhering to the business philosophy of"let the peer respect, let the customer trust", through the cooperation with universities and scientific research institutions, Xincheng has been committed to product research and development, innovation and quality management, possessed its own invention patents and trademark, obtained CE, ROHS, SGS and other quality certifications, and its products have well sold to many places at home and abroad.
1.24-hour hotline service both in English and Chinese, 7 days a week.
2. Free samples supplied upon request with freight collected through DHL.
3. One-stop purchase assistance is available for both new and old customers who need items other than our products from China.
4. Site installation instruction can be provided if necessary at reasonable cost-sharing basis.
About Packing :
About the packing way, there are diffierent packing methods according to customer's requirement.That is to say customers can be choose the cartons/wooden cases or customized other packing way acorrdance with their needs.
About the shipping way, customers can be choose air ,express or sea transportations.or choose your own forwarder.We will offer a variety of options for customers to choose from
1.Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A:We are a professional factory so that we offer competitive factory price to our customers.
2.Q: What's the delivery time?
A: For products in stock, within 5-8 days after receiving your payment. For customized order, about 10-18 days after confirmed every details.
3.Q: What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T is accepted, 30% downpayment, and the rest of 70% should be paid before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
4.Q: What's your packing?
A: Full consideration of practical situation: foam/carton box, anti-rust paper, small box and carton, etc.