Ventilation System of Workshop/Warehouse/Construction Building/Container House/Factory
Pleated Panel filter
9.Filter Object Particles:
10.Instantaneous Temperature Resistance:
1.Washable.The pleated filter produced by our company can be used repeatedly and the filter has a service life of up to one year. 2.Stable performance. The chemical fiber filter material produced by the company's panel filter does not contain static electricity, and there is no component that is temporarily enhanced by static electricity in the filtration index. The pharmaceutical filter material is not damaged, and the filtration efficiency is as good as after cleaning. 3.Unique structure. The outer frame adopts special aluminum profile or galvanized plate frame, which is convenient for complete recovery, utilization and high-quality U-shaped aluminum alloy beading, so that the filter bag has low structural resistance and long service life. 4.EN779 F7 filter can bear more working pressure, less pressure loss,low operating cost and obvious energy-saving effect.
1.General building air filtration. 2. Filtration before HEPA air filter. 3. Secondary filtration of purification workshop. 4. Filtration system for hospitals, pharmaceutical factories, electronics factories, spray paint rooms and other higher requirements for clean air.
Guangzhou Xincheng New Materials Co., Limited, founded in 2012, located adjacent to Zhengguo Town, Zengcheng,Guangzhou,is a high-technolgical enterprise in the field of purification and related construction and decoration. Xincheng is composed of a color steel sandwich panel factory, a prefabricated container house factory and an air filter factory, equipmed with 3 automatic sandwich panel production lines, two high efficiency air filter production lines and other auxiliary production and inspection equipment. Adhering to the business philosophy of"let the peer respect, let the customer trust", through the cooperation with universities and scientific research institutions, Xincheng has been committed to product research and development, innovation and quality management, possessed its own invention patents and trademark, obtained CE, ROHS, SGS and other quality certifications, and its products have well sold to many places at home and abroad.
1.24-hour hotline service both in English and Chinese, 7 days a week.
2. Free samples supplied upon request with freight collected through DHL.
3. One-stop purchase assistance is available for both new and old customers who need items other than our products from China. 4. Site installation instruction can be provided if necessary at reasonable cost-sharing basis.
About Packing : About the packing way, there are diffierent packing methods according to customer's requirement.That is to say customers can be choose the cartons/wooden cases or customized other packing way acorrdance with their needs.
About Shipping: About the shipping way, customers can be choose air ,express or sea transportations.or choose your own forwarder.We will offer a variety of options for customers to choose from.
1.Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A:We are a professional factory so that we offer competitive factory price to our customers.
2.Q: What's the delivery time? A: For products in stock, within 5-8 days after receiving your payment. For customized order, about 10-18 days after confirmed every details.
3.Q: What is your terms of payment? A: T/T is accepted, 30% downpayment, and the rest of 70% should be paid before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
4.Q: What's your packing? A: Full consideration of practical situation: foam/carton box, anti-rust paper, small box and carton, etc.
After-sales Service Provided：No overseas service provided
Certification：CE, ISO, ROHS
Dimension(L*W*H)：610*610*292 mm (customized)
Place of Origin：Guangzhou,China
Medium Material：Synthetic Fiber
Filtration Grade：Medium Filter
Application: HVAC System, purification equipment, filtration equipment, air purification system, air filtration system