Guangzhou Xincheng New Materials Co., Limited.511300Quiénes somosDirección de la fábrica: No. 48-3 Miaotou Road, Zhengguoyang Village, Zhengguo Town, Zengcheng District, Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China.Guangzhou Xincheng New Materials Co., Limited.511300Quiénes somosDirección de la fábrica: No. 48-3 Miaotou Road, Zhengguoyang Village, Zhengguo Town, Zengcheng District, Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China.Guangzhou Xincheng New Materials Co., Limited.Guangzhou Xincheng New Materials Co., Limited.Guangzhou Xincheng New Materials Co., Limited.Guangzhou Xincheng New Materials Co., Limited.Guangzhou Xincheng New Materials Co., Limited.Guangzhou Xincheng New Materials Co., Limited.Guangzhou Xincheng New Materials Co., Limited.Guangzhou Xincheng New Materials Co., Limited.Guangzhou Xincheng New Materials Co., Limited.Guangzhou Xincheng New Materials Co., Limited.Guangzhou Xincheng New Materials Co., Limited.Guangzhou Xincheng New Materials C

Oil Removal Bag Filter
Oil Removal Bag Filter
Oil Removal Bag Filter
Oil Removal Bag Filter

Filtro de bolsa de extracción de aceite

Modelo:XCAF-BF005
  • EntregaEXW, FOB, CIF, CFR
  • Cantidad mínima de pedido50 pieza
  • Disponibilidad3000 pieza / El
  • Lugar original de origenGuangzhou, China
  • Categorias: Filtro de agua

    InFormación del PAGroducto:

    METROaterialPAGoliéster / polipropileno + algodón absorbente de aceite

    Tamaño01/02

    PAGrecisión de FiltraciónLos 0.5-500μm

    Temperatura≤90 ℃

    FabricaciónPAGprocesoFusión en caliente / costura

    Forma de REn g METROouthinversion/eversion/Flat mouth/steel rEn g

    ShapedeFondo: Fondo redondo, Fondo plano

    EspeciFicación de Bag Filter

    PAGarameter

    EspeciFicación

    Tamaño(mm

    Tasa de Flujo(m³ / h)

    Área de Filtración (m³)

    Capacidad(L)

    01#

    180*430

    20

    0.24

    8

    02#

    180*810

    40

    0.48

    17

    03#

    105*230

    6

    0.08

    1.3

    04#

    105*380

    12

    0.16

    2.6

    05#

    150*560

    20

    0.24

    8

    Observación:Flow rate reFers to the Flow rate de the bolsoFilterper hour under a standard atmospheric pressure, pure water with viscosity de 1 at room temperature de 25 degrees Celsius.

    Common-used REn g METROouthIntroducción

    REn g METROouth

    METROaterial

    Tamaño

    Internal SurFace

    PAGPAG

    PAGE

    PAGET

    180 mm

    183 mm

    Externo

    SurFace

    PAGPAG

    PAGE

    PAGET

    105 mm

    180 mm

    220 mm

    Steel REn g

    SUS304

    SUS316

    Galvanizado

    80 mm

    105 mm

    170 mm

    177 mm

    ‘F’ REn g

    PAGPAG

    PAGE

    PAGET

    105 mm

    150 REn g

    PAGPAG

    PAGE

    PAGET

    150 mm

    Características:

    Solicitud:

    1.PAGaints & lacquer industry

    2.Tratamiento de aguas residuales

    3.PAGharmaceutical industry

    4.industria alimentaria

    5.industria química

    6.industria de la cerveza, el vino y las bebidas espirituosas

    7.Adhesivo.

    Cempresa:

    CertiFicate:

    Exposición:

    Nuestro servicio:

    Servicio de línea directa de 1.24 horas tanto en inglés como en chino, los 7 días de la semana.

    2. Free samples supplied upon request with Freight collected through DHL.

    3. One-stop purchase assistance is available For both new and old customers who need items other than our products From China.
    4. Site installation instruction can be provided iF necessary at reasonable cost-sharEn g basis.

    Transporte:

    PREGUNTAS MÁS FRECUENTES:

    1.Q: Are you a Factory or tradEn g company?

    A:We are a prdeessional Factory so that we deFer competitive Factory price to our customers.

    2.Q: ¿Cuál es la hora de entrega?
    A: For products in stock, within 5-8 days aFter receivEn g your payment. For customized order, about 10-18 days aFter conFirmed every details.

    3.Q: What is your terms de payment?
    A: T/T is accepted, 30% downpayment, and the rest de 70% should be paid beFore delivery. We'll show you the photos de the products and packages beFore you pay the balance.

    4.Q: What's your packEn g?
    A: Full consideration de practical situation: Foam/carton box, anti-rust paper, small box and carton, etc.

    • After-sales Service Provided:No overseas service provided
    • Warranty:1 año
    • Certification:CE, ISO, ROHS, SGS
    • Weight:PERSONALIZADO
    • Dimension(L*W*H):personalizado
    • Model Number:XCAF-BF005
    • Brand Name:GZXC
    • Place of Origin:Guangzhou,China
    • Medium Material:Cotton
    • Filtration Grade:Other

    enviar mensaje

    Vista previa en el móvil
    X
    customer-service Servicio al Cliente
    message Mensaje
    go top Parte superior
    Scan the QR code Close
    qr code
    qrcode

    enviar mensaje

    *
    *
    * clear input
    * clear input
    * clear input
    * clear input
    * clear input
    Elige lengua